Curaprox baby teething ring green
Teething, games and fun
Awakens the senses, promotes sensorimotor skills and - before that the baby knows nothing - prepares for brushing teeth.
Take a bite and the teething pain will go away. There is no need for pain relieving ointments. Developed by Dr. med. dent. Nadja-Marina Kellerhoff, the CURAPROX baby teething ring is actually an adventure playground - and a learning toothbrush. There are many exciting surfaces to be felt, and the rattle rattles. For educators this means: sensorimotor skills. For your child: adventure!
• Helps with teething: Babies use the teething ring intuitively to relieve teething pain.
• Promotes sensorimotor development. Rattle with colored balls, different surfaces in different degrees of hardness
• Looking forward to brushing your teeth: The massage and learning toothbrush prepares the child for his first toothbrush
• Actually an adventure playground: Biofunctional and therefore naturally conducive to growth.
Free from harmful substances such as bisphenol A (BPA), phthalates or azo dyes, completely harmless
The pacifier holder complies with the European standard EN 12586
For your child's safety
- Check the pacifier holder before each use. At the first sign of damage or defects, throw it away immediately.
- Never lengthen the pacifier holder!
- Never attach the pacifier holder to strings, ribbons, straps or loose parts of clothing. Your child can choke themselves with it.
- Colour: Green / Blue / Pink
- Type: Teething ring
- Needs: Babies & children; Growing up; Gum care; Jaw development and breathing
- Product variety: Single Pack
- Productlines: Baby
- Age group: Infant
|Colour||Blue, Green, Pink|