Curaprox CS-5460 limited edition
Closely entwined, magic is in the air: Yes, this duo seems to be madly in love. Two toothbrushes, one heart. More than a crush? Plenty of love for teeth and gums. For a healthy smile, and plenty of romance even as you brush.
Plaque’s toughest enemy is the gentleness of CUREN®-bristles: CS toothbrushes really are incredibly gentle. The 5460 CUREN®-filaments of the CS 5460 ultra soft form an uncommonly dense and efficient cleaning surface. While they are gentle on gums and teeth, CUREN®-filaments are extremely hard on plaque. Anyone who tries a CS toothbrush will never want to do without this
brushing experience again.
CURAPROX toothbrushes not only prevent brushing damage, but also break up and remove plaque perfectly. CUREN ®-filaments are stiffer than nylon and remain just as stable in the mouth as when they are dry. These properties make it possible to produce toothbrushes with a large number of ultrafine bristles.
- -Gentle action thanks to CUREN®-filaments
- -Efficient cleaning surface thanks to a dense array of CUREN®-filaments
- -There’s no escape: compact head, slightly angled
- -Octagonal handle helps users to brush at the correct angle
- Softness: Ultrasoft
- Needs: Caries protection; Clean teeth; Gum care; Gum inflammation; Plaque; Product variety; Multi Pack
- Productlines: CS5460
- Age group: Adult
|Editions||Duo Swiss Flag CS5460|